February 09, 2006

Medium, Manilow, and Mush

Man, I must be developing my psychic skills or something. Not only have I been thinking of odd things right before they have been happening, but a few minutes ago I distinctly heard someone call out my name. (And no, it wasn't someone at work; it was a strange voice. And no, I don’t watch Medium.)

I'm no psychic, (Boy, what a great transition! My English teacher would be so proud!), but... okay, I don't know where I'm going with that, but it would have been a great transition.

Can you believe that Barry Manilow has the number one album in the country? What is the world coming to? (Bush should have foiled that.) I was forced to listen to Barry Manilow during one very long drive to Ocean City, NJ in the summer of '96. My friend thought At the Copa Cobana was a great tune. Yeah, I don't know why I didn't have a boyfriend in high school either.

In other news, I just spent $4.99 on a Valentine’s Day card. I’ll admit that I am one of those snots who love Hallmark cards. The mushier, the better. I found out Dan already bought my card when I noticed that he had glitter on his face the other night. It was either that he had been pawing through some glitzy wife cards or he was with a stripper. (He only admitted to the Hallmark part.)

No comments: