June 09, 2006

Yeah, He's Dead Alright

Does CNN.com really have to show a huge picture of dead terrorist leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? Has the Bush administration lied so much that we need his big dead face to prove to us that he's dead? Sheesh.


I still don't understand why men beep their car/truck horns at women, but I was flattered this morning when a trucker beeped at me as I was dropping off my mail at a mailbox. Not too bad for an almost six-month pregnant woman, huh? Unless he's a freak and into that sort of thing.


I thought of my friend the other day when I remembered that June 7th was his birthday. I manged to stalk...er, um, I mean find...his webpage on myspace.com, but in order to contact him I have to become a myspace member. Now although I love all the "INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE" email I currently get in my bulk folder, I decided I didn't need to put my email out there. I wonder if Ron Jeremy gets those kind of emails. That would be hilarious.

2 comments:

Jason Hughes said...

I thought all feminists wanted to increase their penis size...

:D LOL sorry, I couldn't resist...

Kel said...

Uh, hello? Refer to my previous post..."Lucy Stoners Don't Need Boners."

Unfortunately, I think I've lost feminist points lately with my name change.

I stink.