March 19, 2007

I Hate Upgrades

I'm alive! If I wasn't, I'm sure the thousands or perhaps millions of readers to this blog would have come together to make some sort of makeshift homage to me. Or maybe Blogger would just delete the stupid thing.

I just spent precious minutes of my life updating to the new blogger. I was forced to upgrade. I hate upgrades. When I find something I like, I tend to stick with it. Just refer to my Plum eyeshadow, my husband of seven years, and my basic cell phone that I only use in case of emergencies. My computer is old and today Turbotax wouldn't install because I have Windows 98. I know, I know, I shouldn't complain. I'm sure someone somewhere in the world doesn't even have a computer. Of course if you're reading this you're not one of those people and are wondering why I'm so technically disadvantaged. Hey, 1998 was a good year and it's not like I haven't dabbled with Vista or used recent information machines (aka "computers") while I was a productive working member of society. But for now I'm resisting change. I'd be a member of the Amish but I like electricity too much.

Anyway, I am working on some new posts that will blow your mind! Well, probably not, but they will be new. I just have to devote some time to writing out my thoughts. So until then, I will sign off with the highly unimaginative and boring username "Kel." I would have used something more original, but Kel works because of its simplicity. That's what my Amish guide told me. Of course, he also said, "What's a blog?"

Any ideas for a new username? And please don't say "Moron." That's already taken by any one member of my in-laws at any given time.

1 comment:

Jason Hughes said...

It's so good to see you writing again!!

(which, it should go without saying, would be impossible if you went Amish on our asses...) :D