March 01, 2006

Lay Low, Homey...

Okay, so the subject line is a really lame Kanye West reference, in a weird rhyming way. Just humor me and go with it.

I thought I should check in, although I honestly don't know what to write about. There's been so much going on lately and my brain is clouded with too many thoughts to single one out and exploit it here. But I guess I'll try. Here's a few of my more common thoughts of the day:

Everything is going okay with the p-word. I still can't believe it. I went to the doctor yesterday and heard the heartbeat. The baby is growing and things seem normal. They don't even want to see me for four weeks. I think I'm overdosing on Frosted Cheerios.

I hate Bethany. Nothing new there. This morning as I was just getting to work she got a job we're both scheduled to work on, dramatically came over to my desk, looked through it, then left without saying a word. Now while I appreciate that she isn't talking to me, I realized later why she dropped it off. It needed to be divided. I was pissed. And here's the part that shows that I am a nicer person than people give me credit for: I didn't say anything to her.

1 comment:

Jason Hughes said...

She is lazy as fuck.

Yesterday, while there was still 45 minutes left--45 minutes--she asked if it was even worth starting anything new. Now, I can see 15 minutes or ten minutes left, possibly even 20 minutes if the nly thing that can be started is a huge job with lots of art. But it was a prepage. A FUCKING PREPAGE!!!.

Is there some type of intervention for these types of people? I think I'll send out a company e-mail saying "first come, first to do it" kind of thing. Cause what she did is just shitty. I just don't know how to tell her without being overly mean.