March 29, 2006

One Day at a Time

Okay, I know it's been a while, even though I'm not sure anyone would notice nor care. I guess I've been losing interest in this whole blogging thing. It happens quite a lot regarding many things. Sometimes I get into a writing frenzy, then it fades. And I have about three boxes of cereal in the cupboard from my recent cereal kick, but they'll sit there because I'm SO over that. It's a wonder I'm with the same person for eight years...

Things are going fine with the pregnancy. I seem to argue with my doctor's office because they're treating me a little too normal. I guess past experiences have made me a little too knowledgable and a little too paranoid.

I just told my first co-worker that I was pregnant. (Besides Jay, but he's a friend, not just a co-worker.) She basically asked me, so it made it easy for me. She said, "Oh, hi Kelly. How are you...feeling?" It was dramatic and I figured she already knew, so I said, "I'm feeling good. I'm pregnant, did you know that?" and she said she figured. I guess my frequent bathroom trips were a tip.

I feel funny telling anyone. I'm not superstitious, I just feel odd, like it's nothing really to mention. People have asked me, "So what's new?" recently and I haven't mentioned it.

After dealing with infertility for so long, it's hard to deal with fertility. I'm just taking it one day at a time for now.

No comments: