April 04, 2006

Beauty of the Spring

Okay, so I don't really have anything of merit to write, but I feel obligated. I don't know by whom or what, but I do. There are a lot of times throughout the day when I say to myself, "I'll have to write about that on my blog."

But I never do.

I guess I'm losing interest in writing to an imaginary audience. The first thing they teach you in Writing 101 is to know your audience. But I have no idea who could be reading this. Or why they would care what I have to say.

I was marveling at the buds on the trees today...
and how blue the sky is...
and how the wind was blowing hair into my face...

I think that's what's important to me now. Every day that goes by is a little gift.

I realized the other day that I will only have to wait until those yet-to-be born leaves bloom, go through their life cycle, turn beautiful colors, and fall to the ground...

But I don't want to rush the beauty of the spring.

No comments: