Today is one of those days that I wouldn't mind not working. Not only is it extremely beautiful outside, the mood here at work is just plain sucky. Poor Jason is sick, overtime is on the horizon, and I just don't feel like being here. Incidentally, it's a month until my last day...not that I'm counting.
The Top Five Reasons I Won't Miss Work
5. I will hopefully will never again have to hear someone answer a question with "yeppers."
4. I won't have someone laugh the most annoying laugh in the world for 20 minutes after a simple question.
3. I won't hear a soft, squeakish voice and have to pretend like I actually know what the hell she said.
2. I won't have to get up at seven every morning (although it has more to do with actually leaving the house).
1. I won't have to hear country music when I pee! (How can anyone think "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" is business oriented?)
In other news, Dan liked his flowers, although I will be getting a FULL refund from Hallmark since they didn't use the right flowers. I specifically ordered daisies and he ended up getting some kind of purple things.