November 04, 2007

Loser Said What?

An old co-worker emailed me recently and said that she read this blog and didn't realize I hated work so much. I thought about it and couldn't really remember to what she would be referring. I hated it? Have I been out of work so long I can't remember if I hated it or not? Perhaps my carefree workless days have clouded my mind with grand visions of ample pay, rainbow skies, and personal fulfillment.

In other news...
I have been spending a lot of time on MySpace lately. My friend Val told me that it's addictive and I laughed it off, but now I'm itchy and I need it. Personally I think it's mean to do such a thing as introduce me to something so powerful. At least heroin would help me be skinny. MySpace makes me feel old and dirty, and not in a good way.

2 comments:

Jason Hughes said...

I know curiosity killed more than its fair share of feline-like creatures, but I want to know--who emailed you? Are they still here--as in, in the building? Or are they like Elvis, having long since departed but their ghost is spotted in varying places...

Kel said...

It was Karen B. She got the link for my blog from your page. At least it was someone I really liked. It would have sucked if it were MK or Bitchany!

Curiosity killed the cat, but as far as I know, co-workers are exempt.