January 30, 2008

Smooth Minimal

I had a wonderful day today, so I'm doing much better than I was last night. I guess the idea of being contacted by someone who I have not talked to in a long while just got to me. I don't understand how someone could totally take another's side and not talk to you for a year or more and then contact you as if nothing had happened. I like the way it's been because it's been so great. Minimal contact is really the best thing for everyone involved. I am very happy and more content than I've been in nine years. I have finally acquired peace and I am not about to give it up. Things are going smoothly and I am afraid of something messing up the balance.

Today I went to see my grandmother. She was so happy to see Katie and Katie was happy to be in a relatively strange place, full of things to touch and explore. She's quite the little snoop. My grandmother said that it's the "girl" in her, which I think sounds strange, but I can't argue with a woman who has had nine children and numerous grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

No comments: