March 10, 2006

Beeping at the Honey in Front of You With the Light Eyes...

"...she turn around to see what you beeping at; it's like the summer's a natural aphrodisiac." Classic Will Smith.

Okay, I don't get it: why do guys beep their car horns at girls? Do they actually think they will get somewhere by doing that? I just had two different guys beep at me and one who held up traffic to make sure I saw him looking at me. Since it's such a nice day out today, I opened my sunroof and put down my window when I went out for lunch, so maybe that's some kind of "flirt with me" sign. What do you think they're thinking as they speed away at 70 mph? Am I supposed to chase them down, just so I could smile at them or something?

I wonder what they would do if I didn't wear a shirt...

2 comments:

Jason Hughes said...

They are thinking as they speed away, "Yeah, she digs me... I am ssssooooooo cool."

Or maybe, "God, I need to git me some of that!"

Or, "I hope that was my wife... I think that was my wife... Oh God, what if it wasn't, and she follows me home, and my wife sees her, and..."

If you didn't wear a shirt, it woul dbe more like, "Huh, must be a European chick that doesn't shave and shit..." CRASH!!!!

Or, "Oh, damn! That is fine!" CRASH!!!!!!!

Or even, "That should prove that I have a bigger penis than the Buffalo on the nickel."

Kel said...

Or maybe, "Hey, there's Kel! Lemme beep..."

I highly doubt they'd be able to "git some" by beeping. How sad, eh?